Saturday, November 3, 2012

Do you know what is fantastic?

Do you know what is fantastic? When you work most of the day writing out an amazing little blog post about Movember and hipsters and the lot, only to find out that you can't find where you saved it...

I'm going to keep looking for it because I really don't want to write it out again (I'm lazy like that).

But to prove I didn't spend all day in my undies watching Firefly on DVD I give you this little image I made for a different blog. Left or right, I don't care who you vote for, but if you are American please remember to vote. I won't be voting but I'm allowed to not vote in this election what with being Canadian and all.


My little Movember page needs your donations. <--- there is the link. Every penny counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment